Pet CPR and First Aid Courses
Our pets enrich our lives in more ways than we can count. In turn, they depend on us for their safety and well-being. The best way to ensure the safety of your family is to be prepared - It can save lives. This is a crutial course for any pet owner or person working with animals.
Renee Brandt, FF/EMT, CPR Instructor is an expert in her field. She has combined her skill, her love of helping others and training dogs into this course! She is a proficient and resourceful Advanced Emergency Medical Technician and Firefighter. She has 16 years in the medical field and is able to combine her knowledge of emergency care and dogs (and dog training!) into this fun and information-packed course.
As a valuable resource for dog trainers, dog daycare staff, rescue group volunteers, shelter friends, veterinary staff, dog-loving friends (and more!), our 2-hour courses cover the crutial information you'll be glad you knew!
- Disaster Safety
- Emergency Action Plans
- Pet First Aid Kit Essentials
- What's Normal for your Dog
- Pet CPR
- Abrasions, Cuts and Tears
- Pad Wounds
- Eye and Ear Injuries
- Fractures and Broken Back or Neck
- Car Accidents
- Signs of Shoc
- How to make a muzzle and keep yourself safe
- Certification upon course completion
Some of Renee's education and certificates include:
- CPR BLS, HS and AED
- BLS Instructor and Heartsaver Evaluator
- EVOC certified
- EVOC Instructor
- ICS courses 100, 200, 700, 10.a
- Basic and advanced ECG's and EMT's Assessment certificate
- Entry Level and Fire Fighter 1 certificates
Ideal courses include 10-12 people, but we can accomodate larger or smaller groups.
Contact us here for more information. We look forward to helping you!